We are a Hazardous Materials Management Company for a number of different industries which enables us to not only provide exemplary service, but to ensure the end user is receiving the service at the best possible price.
Along with our ECA, all of our partner companies have the required licensing and Certificate of Approvals where needed and all are well respected in the industries they represent.
GLE ensures everything we do is compliant with the Ministry of the Environment (MOE), the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act (TDG), as well as with the Ministry of Labour, Ontario Dental Association (ODA) guidelines, Health Canada and Regulation 347.
Industrial hazardous waste disposal management services available for Sudbury and Northern Ontario.
- Disposal of STENCH gas (Zacon's Mine Warning Safety Device)
- Chemical Storage Tank Cleaning
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) (road, rail, air, sea) Training & Management (IATA, IMDG)
- Workplace Hazard & Safety Signs, Placards, Labels
- Chemical Spill Training
- Chemical Storage & Spill Containment Solutions
- WHMIS 2.0 GHS Transition Training
- HWIN Generator Registration and Renewals
- SHARPS Disposal
- Bankruptcy Cleanup
- Chemical Waste Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Lab Packing
- Vacuum Truck Services
Experts regarding the EPA Reg. 347
If you have questions regarding the Environmental Protections Act then you need to call Green Lights.
The GLE team specializes in difficult to dispose of items from extremely hazardous items to very unique items.